|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Qualification||BE / B.Sc|
|Job Role||Junior Programmer|
|Skills||C,C#,C++,Java & SQL|
|walk-in Date||This is Apply Job|
|walk-in Time||This is Apply Job|
About Company :
At CGI, we’re committed to helpingof our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- Be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers.
- To ensure thatis work carried out in accordance with ITlL Incident Management guidelines.
- Log calls via the appropriate call logging system and provide a high level of technical fix.
- For Example : Change Passwords and unlock accounts for internal and external customerspossible
- To provide first line printer support for the server infrastructure
- Complete courtesy call backs to the customerrequired
- Add value to your team environment by being enthusiastic and maintaining a Positive attitude.
- To achieveteam and personal performance goals as defined by the company
- Ensure calls returned to DESK are reassigned without
- Monitor related calls
- Monitor ‘open’ incident calls