|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Rs 200000/- PA|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Skills||Java, C, C#, C++, SQL|
|Job Location||Across India|
|walk-in Date||20th July 2015|
|walk-in Time||9:30 AM|
About Company :
HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company headquartered in Noida, India. It offers services including software consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO). HCL is a $6 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India , HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.
- Trouble shooting for Broadband related issues
- Setting up wireless connection on Laptops and Desktops.
- Connectivity issues with ops Modem, Routers, Hubs and Switches.
- Dealing with network connectivity LAN , WAN and MAN
- Checking the exchange line issues / outages / Fixing appointment with the technician at UK.
Other Benefits include :
- Doorstep Pick-up and Drop available
- Shifts: Rotational Shift-UK Timings
- 5 days working
- Performance Appraisal , Twice a year
- Opportunity to do MBA while working in HCL
- Career Progression Programs
- Incentive during training period
Selection Process :
- Group Discussion
- HR Personal Interview
Required Documents To Carry :
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry theirqualification documents starting10th Class.
(Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
- Registration for Participation : The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.