BARCLAYS HIRING FOR FRESHERS as TEAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST @ Noida/Greater Noida
|Job Role||Team Support Specialist-Analytics|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh-Noida|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions in the right way. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- Produce consistent and ensure timely delivery of analytics support to minimise losses and maximise profits through Root Cause Analysis, Trend Analysis, Impairment Analysis, Account management analysis, Scenario testing, Stress testing, Fraud analytics, Collections strategies, response models and loss reduction strategies
- Execute opportunities to reduce loss, enhance revenue by building new rules & strategies, collection strategies, cross sell, up sell models
- Execute new opportunities for enhancing, streamlining services through use of advanced analytics, automation and optimization
- Use of statistical tools and techniques such as forecasting, segmentation, predictive analytics, Enterprise Miner, CART, etc.
- Develop generic utilities, products and solutions that are portable and scalable
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with governance, risk policies, procedures and compliance policies.
- Degree in Bachelors’ in Engineering / Bachelors’ in Technology or Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics ,Operational research field Engineering, Masters in Business Administration
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in analytical industry
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL and other statistical programming languages
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows 98/ 95/ 2000/ NT)
- MS Office Skills (Preferably Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Preferred Skills :
Experience in a analytics role in the financial services industry
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
India First Fresher Jobs Search Engine – Click Here Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs