Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Officers & More Vacancies on or before 28/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Officers & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||10/ 12th, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||28 July 2015|
Detail Of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)Officers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|SI.No||Name of the RRB||Head Office||State / UT|
|1||Allahabad UP Gramin Bank||Banda||Uttar Pradesh|
|2||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||Warangal||Telangana|
|3||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||Kadapa||Andhra Pradesh|
|4||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||Naharlagun||Arunachal Pradesh|
|5||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||Guwahati||Assam|
|6||Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||Murshidabad||West Bengal|
|7||Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||Bharuch||Gujarat|
|8||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Ajmer||Rajasthan|
|9||Baroda UP Gramin Bank||Raibareilly||Uttar Pradesh|
|10||Bihar Gramin Bank||Begusarai||Bihar|
|11||Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||Chhindwara||Madhya Pradesh|
|12||Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||Guntur||Andhra Pradesh|
|13||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|14||Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank||Gandhinagar||Gujarat|
|15||EllaquaiDehati Bank||Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir|
|16||Gramin Bank of Aryavart||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh|
|17||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||Mandi||Himachal Pradesh|
|18||J & K Grameen Bank||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|
|19||Jharkhand Gramin Bank||Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|20||Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank||Dharwad||Karnataka|
|21||KashiGomtiSamyut Gramin Bank||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|22||Kaveri Grameena Bank||Mysore||Karnataka|
|23||Kerala Gramin Bank||Mallapuram||Kerala|
|24||LangpiDehangi Rural Bank||Diphu||Assam|
|25||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank||Patna||Bihar|
|26||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||Sagar||Madhya Pradesh|
|27||Maharashtra Gramin Bank||Aurangabad||Maharashtra|
|28||Malwa Gramin Bank||Sangrur||Punjab|
|29||Manipur Rural Bank||Imphal||Manipur|
|30||Meghalaya Rural Bank||Shillong||Meghalaya|
|31||Mizoram Rural Bank||Aizawl||Mizoram|
|32||Nagaland Rural Bank||Kohima||Nagaland|
|33||Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank||Indore||Madhya Pradesh|
|34||Odisha Gramya Bank||Bhubaneshwar||Odisha|
|35||PallavanGrama Bank||Salem||Tamil Nadu|
|36||PandyanGrama Bank||Virudhunagar||Tamil Nadu|
|37||PaschimBanga Gramin Bank||Howrah||West Bengal|
|38||Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank||Bellary||Karnataka|
|39||Prathma Bank||Moradabad||Uttar Pradesh|
|41||Punjab Gramin Bank||Kapurthala||Punjab|
|42||Purvanchal Bank||Gorakhpur||Uttar Pradesh|
|43||Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||Jodhpur||Rajasthan|
|44||Saptagiri Grameena Bank||Chittor||Andhra Pradesh|
|45||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Rohtak||Haryana|
|46||Sarva UP Gramin Bank||Meerut||Uttar Pradesh|
|47||Saurashtra Gramin Bank||Rajkot||Gujarat|
|48||Sutlej Gramin Bank||Bhatinda||Punjab|
|49||Telangana Grameena Bank||Hyderabad||Telangana|
|50||Tripura Gramin Bank||Agartala||Tripura|
|52||Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Coochbehar||West Bengal|
|53||Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||Muzaffarpur||Bihar|
|54||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||Dehradun||Uttarakhand|
|55||Vananchal Gramin Bank||Dumka||Jharkhand|
|56||VidharbhaKonkan Gramin Bank||Nagpur||Maharashtra|
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Total No of Vacancy: Various posts
- Name of the Post: Officers (Scale-I, II & III), Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent qualification
- Age Limit:
- For Officer Scale – III – Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1975 and later than 30.06.1994 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale – II – Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1983 and later than 30.06.1994 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale – I – Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1987 and later than 30.06.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1987 and later than 01.07.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Procedure For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Officers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/07/2015
- Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015 both dates inclusive) For Officer (Scale I, II & III) – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600/- for all others For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs. 600/- for all others
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||After 17.08.2015|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||24.08.2015 to 29.08.2015|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||After 24.08.2015|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||31.08.2015 to 05.09.2015|
|Download of call letters for online examination||After 19.08.2015|
|Online Examination||September, 2015|
|Declaration of Result||Oct-15|
|Download of call letters for interview||Nov-15|
|Conduct of interview||Nov/Dec 2015|
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying for the CWE for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE RRBs-IV will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in this behalf.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance 18 till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a retest. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Regional Rural Banks and subject to service and conduct rules of the Regional Rural Banks. Decision of Regional Rural Banks to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Regional Rural Banks only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE RRBs-IV. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- Order of preference for Regional Rural Banks has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained. For the Candidates applying for the Post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, Names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the names of local language(s) selected by the candidate. If at the time of interview it is detected that the candidate does not have proficiency in the local language(s) selected, his / her candidature shall be cancelled. Decision of IBPS in this regard shall be final O. Use of Mobile Phones, pagers, calculator or any such devices: (a) Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers, etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured. Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
How To Apply For Officers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
- Eligible and interested Candidates are suggested to apply ONLINE, through official websitehttp://www.ibps.in/. Eligible Candidates Kindly please read the Notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application Form
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or ScaleII or Scale-III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement. (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015 (Online payment) both dates inclusive Officer (Scale I, II & III) – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs. 600/- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Procedure for applying online Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWERRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III) September 2015” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWERRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) September 2015” to open up the On-Line Application Form. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs