|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Junior Programmer|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us.
- Candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc degree graduation from any recognized University or Institution
- Candiadate should have the skills of Diagnostics and resolution
- Be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner. Providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers
- To ensure that all is work carried out in accordance with ITlL Incident Management guidelines
- Log calls via the appropriate call logging system and provide a high level of technical fix
- Complete courtesy call backs to the customer where required
- Add value to your team environment by being enthusiastic and maintaining a Positive attitude.
- To achieve all team and personal performance goals as defined by the company
- Ensure calls returned to DESK are reassigned without delay
- Monitor related calls
- Monitor ‘open’ incident calls