|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Product Support Engineer|
|Skills||VB , C# , .Net & SQL Server|
|Last date to apply||july 2015|
About Company :
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering IT & Computer science field is preferable.
- Minimum 01 year experience in customer interface if available will be preferred.
- Person should be an effective team member in a global team environment, should be able to thrive in a challenging high stress work environment,
- Have ability to support very occasional local or overseas travel and drive error free quality.
- This position is for an Entry Level professional who will be initially responsible for Navigation Database production process & subsequently will be trained on AMI & OPC products. Position will be responsible for the coordination and management of Nav DB production & AMI & OPC requirements for airlines and aircraft operators worldwide.
- Direct customer-facing interaction is required to ensure navigation database & AMI & OPC are designed/built to customer specifications.
- This position ensures the navigation database & AMI & OPC are built to ARINC 424 standards and delivered on-time. Position has to support customer needs to create navigation database & AMI & OPC, ensure coordination & distribution of these products with various teams in development & distribution stages.
- The new position will be coordinating all tasks related to navigation database & AMI & OPC.