|Company Name||Xantatech Pvt Limited|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||SEO Executive|
|Job Location||Noida, NCR|
|Job Type||Direct walk-in|
|walk-in Date||16 to 22 July 2015|
|walk-in Time||11:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
About Company :
Xantatech was incepted with an overriding commitment to deliver quality IT Services to fulfill their client’s unique objectives. We have created history in the field of internet marketing and our services include Website Designing, Web Development.
Job Brief :
- We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website Analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Job Requirements :
- 3 Month-1 years of SEO experience
- 3 Month-1 years of SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website Analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Number of Vacancies : 12
Joining Time : Urgent Joining
Walk-In Venue :
Xantatech Pvt. Ltd.,
First Floor, G-61, Sec-63,
Noida – 201301
Landmark: Fortis Hospital
Contact Person : Kusum Singh (HR)
Contact Number : +91-120-4214299
India First Fresher Jobs Search Engine – Click Here Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs