|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||IT/Software Industry|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Candidate should possess Bachelors or Masters in Computer / Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA)from recognized University or Institute.
- 6 months – 1 year Development experience in C/C++
- 6 months – 1 year experience Real-time Operating systems – Integrity RTOS, Vxworks, Embedded Linux
- Expertise in debugging in an embedded environment
- Expertise in Clear case/Subversion development environment
- Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Software development life cycle and engineering processes
- Implement firmware features & make design improvements wherever necessary and resolve any firmware defect fixes in the area