|Company Name||John Deere|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate System Analyst|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
John Deere is a world leader in providing advanced products and services for agriculture, forestry, construction, lawn and turf care, landscaping and irrigation.John Deere also provides financial services worldwide and manufactures and markets engines used in heavy equipment. Since it was founded in 1837, the company has extended its heritage of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation around the globe.
- Degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent) e.g. B.E. / MCA or equivalent.
- Object Oriented Design concepts, Core Java, J2EE , DSFJ framework.
- Added advantage if know IBM Portal, content management system.
- HTML5, CSS, JQuery, UI development expertise.
- Participate as required in design, development, integration & support activities of various Applications.
- Performs activities according to project plans and schedule.
- Ensures high quality of deliverables for the project. Handles tactical tasks that impact the project.
- Ensure compliance and adherence by self to all defined processes.
- Participates in identifying and implementation of processes of medium-high complexity.
- Participates in sharing knowledge within the team. Actively participate in domain sessions within the team & thereby help the team building domain knowledge for the project.
- Takes ownership on tasks assigned to self.
- Help other team members to explain the business requirement and technical solutions.
- Participate in business related technical discussions and act representative the Team with onsite when required.
- Uses discretion and judgment in planning own work/schedule.
To know job updates in FaceBook
FaceBook Group Facebook Page India First Fresher Jobs Search Engine – Click Here