|Company Name||Kratin Mobile|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Technologists (iOS / Android)|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
- Kratin Mobile is a Product Innovation and Design company with team of hands-on architects and technologist who envision and deliver innovative mobile solutions. We have wide expertise of application design and development on wide variety of application development platforms like Android, iOS, HTML5, Windows Phone, Bigdata, Smart Devices.
- Our mobile experts have been in Mobile space since year 2000 and have designed solutions for some of the top companies around the world including Qualcomm, SanDisk, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless etc. We work in the space of Mobile Product Innovation and design with our strong focus in cutting edge technologies like NFC, LBS, Analytics, Augmented reality, Unified Communication (VOIP) etc for delivering innovative solutions.
- As a part of this, our teams are involved in ideation, development, technology evaluation and advancement. Kratin is serious about being a home for the experts in the world and determined to hire only those who are passionate about solving business problems with technology. We are looking for an experienced Android/iOS associate technologist who is passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits with right zeal towards designing and building the next generation mobile.
As an Associate mobile technologist, you will be involved in researching, exploration and developing some of the cutting edge solutions which can expand the horizon of technology and address business needs.
Skills Required :
- Programming Language (any one) Objective C (for iOS), Java (for Android).
- Data Structure: Stack, Queue, Hash Maps, Sets, Dictionaries.
- Algorithms: Searching, Sorting.
Candidate should also be comfortable in:
- Fundamentals of mobile Platform.
- User Interaction (Views, Gestures, Animations).
- Network Communication.
- Local Storage (Persistence).
- Business/Application Logic.
- Threading/ Processes.
- Invoking external applications.
- Media playback or LBS or messaging.
Experience in the any of the following would be an added advantage:
- Design patters.
- OpenGL or graphics programming.
- SQLite (mobile version of SQL).
- GPS and Mapping APIs.
- Scripting Engines.
- Working knowledge about Git Gerrit.
Job Details :
- Salary: Fixed + Variable (effect on salary in Probation period / Training period): 1.2 to 5.00 LPA
- Job Location: Nagpur
- Bond: None
- Desired experience: 0-2 Years
- Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE), MCA
- Probation/ Training Period: 6 months training
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Industry: IT
Interview Process :
- Machine Round
- Technical Round
- Final HR Round
India First Fresher Jobs Search Engine – Click Here Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs