|Job Role||Software Engineer Testing|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
Hsbc recruitment for freshers, Hsbc recruitment for Software engineer, July Walkins, hsbc hiring freshers, 2015 july walkins, jobs in pune, walkins in pune, pune Walkins, Hsbc Hiring for freshers, it jobs in pune, Browsejobs.net, browsejobs, browse jobs, walkin for freshers, walkinforfreshers, Government jobs in india, railway jobs, govt jobs in delhi, job vacancies in bangalore, job in bangalore, bpo jobs in bangalore, part time jobs in bangalore, jobs in chennai, job vacancies in chennai, bpo jobs in chennai, part time jobs in chennai, job in kolkata, jobs in kolkata, job in pune, jobs in pune for freshers, part time jobs in pune, jobs in mumbai, job in mumbai, back office jobs in mumbai, part time jobs in mumbai, jobs in hyderabad, jobs in hyderabad for freshers, fresher jobs in hyderabad, Government jobs in india, Govt jobs in delhi, Job search sites, job sites, walkins in bangalore for freshers, walkin in bangalore, jobs in chandigarh, jobs in coimbatore, walkins in hyderabad, hyderabad walkins, chennai walkins, today walkins in hyderabad, Bank jobs in india, fresher jobs, freshers jobs, jobs for freshers, job for freshers, freshers job, Latest bank jobs, latest bank exams, vacancy in bank, bank vacancy, bank recruitment, railway jobs, rrb chennai, rrb mumbai, rrb secunderabad, rrb kolkata, rrb recruitment, rrb ajmer, rrb ranchi, rrb ahmedabad, rrb allahabad, rrb bangalore, rrb apply online, rrb online, rrb jobs, rrb notification, indian railway jobs, rrb vacancy, rrb guwahati, rrb mumbai result, rrb sec, hyderabad walkins, tcs careers, tcs recruitment, tcs hiring freshers, tata consultancy services
- Design Analyse / Review the requirement, prepare the design document as per requirements and delivered within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Coding and Unit Testing of Programs assigned Develop / Modify / Review the code as per the design.Develop / Modify / Review the unit test plan, test cases and test data as per the design.Conduct unit testing and log results.
- Testing ( Integration testing / System testing / UAT etc.) Performing / providing support for testing. Documentingthe results as per the quality processes.
- Adherence to quality standards and procedures Conduct peer reviews to ensure standards are followed.Preparedocuments as per quality procedures.
- Team Player Should be a team player. Flexibility, Sharing, Initiative ,Maintaining Congenial work environment.
- Compliance Ensuring strict adherence toregulatory issues and compliance ofinternal controls. Implement and comply with Group Compliance Policy. Should deliver considering the operational risk associated with the role.
- To ensure successful delivery by being a team member of the software project team.
- The responsibilities include activities described in the software project lifecycle.
- This would entail areas such as Requirement analysis: Analyse the requirements.
- Design: Develop / review the technical design.
- Coding: Analyse and develop code as per specifications.
- Reviews: Conduct review of design/code/test plan and test results.
- Testing: Prepare unit / system test plans, Conduct unit testing and system integration testing.
- Support: Provide post development support.
Should be Bachelor of Engineering and should be proficient n testing & Automation Testing.
India First Fresher Jobs Search Engine – Click Here Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs