|Company Name||Extreme Networks|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate SW Systems Engineer|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is a software and service led solutions company with advanced networking technology solutions and platforms. Extreme Networks offers award-winning customer support and has achieved one of the highest Net Promoter Scores in the industry. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 14,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit Extreme’s website. Location – Chennai, India
The individual will play the role of individual contributor in a development role in the Global product sustenance team. This would require the individual to do the following:
- Analyze and fix customer issues in various functional areas of the product.
- Work with SQA members of sustenance team to replicate customer issues and provide analysis and work- around for the problems.
- Work with TAC (if required) on critical accounts/issues to enable quicker resolution.
- Work with mainline development/SQA team members to analyze/fix customer issues in the product.
- Work with the team to set-up and maintain the lab for the team’s usage.
- Be flexible and available remotely or by phone or by presence at the office (whichever best suits the situation and the team) to extend help for escalations during holidays or off working hours.
- Be available to work/own small features, if time permits.
- Be available for occasional travel to customer sites for debugging/assistance for customer escalations, if required.
Qualifications – Typically requires Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or equivalent
Excellent analytical, C programming, communications (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills. Should be a team person.
Good “C” programming skills.
Excellent Knowledge / Experience in the following areas:
India First Fresher Jobs Search Engine – Click Here Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs