|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||INR 2.1 LPA|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridge water, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination. Technical Skills
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical termsmemory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project needany Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions,when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Training Fees: The cost of the training would be Rs. 40000- Taxes which would be around Rs. 45000-. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 Year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost (50% of Rs. 40000-) Rs. 20000- would be reimbursed by Mindtree. The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed sucessfully by clearingassessments.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- MS SQL
- My SQL
- ITIL Basic Concepts
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to Mindtree for a group discussion round.
- Shortlisted candidates have to join a 8 weeks specialized training program prescribed by Mindtree. The training programme would be undertaken by one of the partners of Mindtree.
- Interested candidates will have to register with the training partner.
- Once they register, they would be provided with a conditional offer letterMindtree. As the name suggests, this offer letter is valid with the condition that the candidate has to clearassessments related to the training program successfully and failure in doing so will make the offer letter null & void.
- There would be regular assessments after completion of each training module by the trainingpartner and the same would be monitored by Mindtree.
- After successful completion of the training, there will be a final technical assessment by Mindtree technical panels atMindtree office. This will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
- The final assessment would contain a written technical assessment followed by 1-1 technical discussion.
- Those who successfully clear the final assessment would be given a permanent offer letter and subsequently on-boarded into Mindtree
- Those who do not clear in the first attempt would be given a second chance to make one more attempt after a few days. The candidates are expected to work on the specific feedbacksthe first interaction. There would be no more attempts after that.
NOTE: Mindtree also recruits students/candidates for its other business lines, where in the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC is differentthe selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC for the IMTS business. It might so happen that candidates are participatingthe same college for both the process and gets selected for one of the opportunities. It is recommended to note the difference in job profiles, due to which the CTC will different.