|Company Name||IBM India Pvt Ltd.|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs.2.90 Lac p.a|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Operations|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas rangingmainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
- Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts.
- This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future Automation Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance.
- These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /adviceother team members. They may also discuss team performance trends.
- Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams
Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance
Educational Qualifications :
B.E / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 pass out batch(s) only (2014, 2015 are preferred)
Minimum 65% aggregate in the highest qualification
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Assessment Test (Online)
- Communication Assessment (In- Person)
- Interview Technical & PDM (In-Person)
India First Fresher Jobs Search Engine – Click Here Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs