|Job Role||Support Analyst and Process Associate|
|Job Location||Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Last date to apply||July, 2015|
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report to the Team Lead or the Operations Manager.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects and audits
- Understand operational goals, vision,ter and process step
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process
- Any UG Degree
- Proficient in Internet navigation
- Has problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has Exposure to MS office
- Have good typing skills
Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs