HP Off campus BE / BTech 2015/14 Batch Open To All 25 July 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||INR 5.00 LPA|
|Job Role||Solution/Response Center Engineer|
|Skills||VB , C# , .Net & SQL Server|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Last date to apply||25th jul 2015|
About Company :
HP is the world’s biggest supplier of data innovation framework, programming, administrations, and answers for people and associations of all sizes. Positioned 10 on the Fortune 500 rundown for 2012, HP unites a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion clients in more than 170 nations on six landmasses. HP concocts, architects, and conveys innovation arrangements that drive business quality, make social esteem, and enhance the lives of our customers. HP Job Openings For Freshers for the post of System Engineer at Bangalore.Technical Skills
– Should have understanding of basic IT related technical termsmemory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
– Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
– Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
– Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
– Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
– Incident management and client handling skills.
– Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project needany Mindtree location.
– Basic application support knowledge
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
– Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
– Ability to take quick decisions,when to escalate a ticket to next level
– Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
– Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
– High Integrity
– Problem solving skills and learning attitude
– Good communication skills
– Confident & Energetic
– Team player
– Process oriented
Training Fees: The cost of the training would be Rs. 40000- Taxes which would be around Rs. 45000-. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 Year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost (50% of Rs. 40000-) Rs. 20000- would be reimbursed by Mindtree. The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed sucessfully by clearingassessments.
The training would be on the below technologies:
– MS SQL
– My SQL
– ITIL Basic Concepts
– Shortlisted candidates will be invited to Mindtree for a group discussion round.
– Shortlisted candidates have to join a 8 weeks specialized training program prescribed by Mindtree. The training programme would be undertaken by one of the partners of Mindtree.
– Interested candidates will have to register with the training partner.
– Once they register, they would be provided with a conditional offer letterMindtree. As the name suggests, this offer letter is valid with the condition that the candidate has to clearassessments related to the training program successfully and failure in doing so will make the offer letter null & void.
– There would be regular assessments after completion of each training module by the trainingpartner and the same would be monitored by Mindtree.
– After successful completion of the training, there will be a final technical assessment by Mindtree technical panels atMindtree office. This will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
– The final assessment would contain a written technical assessment followed by 1-1 technical discussion.
– Those who successfully clear the final assessment would be given a permanent offer letter and subsequently on-boarded into Mindtree
– Those who do not clear in the first attempt would be given a second chance to make one more attempt after a few days. The candidates are expected to work on the specific feedbacksthe first interaction. There would be no more attempts after that.
Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]