Honeywell Hiring for the Freshers for post of Engineers on Aug 2015 @ Madurai
|Company Website||www. Honeywell.com|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||post of Engineers|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company; in 2012 it was listed as 77th in the Fortune 500 America’s ranking. Honeywell has a global workforce of approximately 130,000, of whom approximately 58,000 are employed in the United States
- 0-2 years of experience is required in the following areas:
- Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
• Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
- Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills
Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs