|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Location||Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|Last date to apply||July 2015|
About Company :
Are you innovative, creative and looking for a jobyou can transform your skills? Our team provides software development productivity tools to Intel’s fast moving software development teams. Our key customers are software developers who work onof Intel’s platforms. The team provides a computing environment and support for Intel product development teams that include source control, build and test automation, and static code analysis tools.
- A typical day for the IT support specialist may include
- Work directly with end users to resolve application issues
- Operations and troubleshooting of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) software
- Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur and within an established Service Level Agreement
- We will provide tool specific training.
- A passion for technical troubleshooting and problem solving. Specifically, you will need to solve software tool/application and OS configuration problems.
- Course experience in Linux (we run SLES) and basic understanding of the networking stack.
- Course experience in at least one scripting language, and a desire to learn more. We work primarily in Perl, Visual Basic, Python and Bash.
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving, globally distributed environment.