|Company Website||www. Dell.com|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/B.TECH , M.C.A or M.Tech|
|Job Role||Testing Engineering Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Within 15 Days|
About Company :
Dell launches a brand new, customer-inspired tablet family—the Dell Venue.
We take a long-term view of corporate social responsibility with Dell’s 2020 Legacy of Good Plan – an ambitious set of social and environmental goals to improve our own products, processes and communities and help our customers and partners improve theirs.
- A Strong Technical Skilled Resource on Performance Testing who would be able to meet the following criteria detailed below,
- Conceptually & Technically strong in Neoload v5.0 on WEB & Webservice protocol added advantage for Rest services.
- Technical Expertise in Loadrunner v 11.0 and above
- Strong Performance Testing Skills.
- Good Understanding over Testing Life Cycle & AGILE methodologies
- Should be able to handle the project individuallyScripting till analysis with project signoff.
- Good Knowledge of Unix & Java Programming.
- Good Knowledge of Database (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Build Deployment in Server’s.
Job ID: 15000ITT