|Company Name||Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||TAC Engineer|
|Last date to apply||31 Jul 2015|
|Event Date||02 Aug 2015|
About Company :
Cisco is the world leader in networking. Cisco designs, manufactures and sells IP-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology indusrty worldwide. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across Cisco hardware and software solutions.
About the opportunity
- At Cisco, we are looking to employ peopleyou as technical support engineers in our world-renowned Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (TAC).positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a Cisco TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs.are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work onCisco networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data centre, content, optical and wireless.
- Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
- Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
- Click here to read what some of our team members have to say.
- B.E or B.Tech degreeany learning institution (2014/15 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
Number of positions: 60
The selection process is two steps:
Step 1 : Test at 8 cities across India on 2-Aug-15.
Step 2 : Interviews at Bangalore on 8-Aug-15 for test cleared.
What TAC at Cisco can do for you:
We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process. As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers. The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis. After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs