|Company Name||Yellow Objects Solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Website||www. yellowobjects.com|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Job Role||PHP Developers|
|Last date to apply||Within 15 Days|
About Company :
A reputed Company established in 2012 Providing complete IT solutions for the clients. Yellow Objects – The offshore software development company is growing with the market in every sector through the knowledge base. We examine the market requirement and implement all the segments and sphere of Technology.
- Pro with Core and Advanced PHP.
- Worked across various CMSes and Frameworks (Drupal, cakephp, Yii, Code igniter).
- Strong knowledge for Ajax, jQuery.
- Worked on web services (for Mobile applications).
- Knowledge for any JS (ex. Angular) is a plus.
- Worked on at least a few of the APIs (payment integration, Data population, etc.)
- Should follow strong coding and commenting practises.
- Can help in creating Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Can strictly adhere to SRS, to keep project under cost.
Job Details :
- Desired experience: 0-2 Year
- Course Specialization: B.tech (CS or IT) MCA, M.Sc (IT)
- Batch: 2013-2015
- Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
- Salary: INR 2.0 LPA to INR 4.0 LPA
- Bond: None
- Date of Joining: Immediate
- Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Skills Required :
- Should be a stable candidate who wish to grow with the company growth.
- Should have handles clients and conversation with them.
- Should take responsibilities in the tasks assigned, and take the project to successful completion, taking care of all the hurdles on the way.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be proficient with English Language
Interview Process :
- 1st Round: Telephonic Interview for Out station Candidates (For Local Candidates: Direct walk in).
- 2nd Round: Aptitude Test.
- 3rd Round: Technical Round
- 4th Round: HR Round