IGATE Walk-In BE / B.Tech / MCA Systems Engineers On 27-31 July 2015 @ NCR
|Company Name||IGATE Global Solutions Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Job Role||Systems Engineers|
|Skills||C# , .Net & RDBMS|
|Job Type||Apply / Direct walk-in|
|walk-in Date||28 to 31 July 2015|
|walk-in Time||2 PM to 5 PM|
About Company :
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination. At a time when the technology landscape is changing dramatically, we believe that these three attributes will be the key guiding principles for us to navigate our way to higher value for all our stake holders
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology vertical.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Job Type : Regular
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
BE / B.Tech / MCA
Desired Experience : 0 to 4 Years
Mandatory Skills : Service Desk / Technical Support / Helpdesk Support
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk.
Walk-In Venue :
IGATE Global Solutions Limited,
Plot No. 142, Block B, Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ),
Noida – 201305
Landmark: Near Sector-82
Contact Person : Shweta Malik
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs