|Company Name||Canara Bank Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||24 Post|
|Last date to apply||10 Aug 2015|
Detail of Canara Bank Manager Security Recruitment:
CANARA BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with 5693 branches, invites applications, from the eligible candidates, for recruitment to the post of Manager-Security in Middle Management Grade Scale-II. [No. of posts – 24] Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application available in our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting the application.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager-Security [MMGS–II]||24 Post||Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government|
Experience An Officer with 5 years of Commissioned Service in Army / Navy / Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an Officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in Para Military Forces with 5 years experience
|31705 -1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 (As per Revised scales)||Minimum: 25 years; Maximum-40 years (Inclusive of all relaxations)|
APPLICATION FEE & INIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE):
- SC/ST `.100/- [Intimation Charges only]
- All Others `.500/-
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank – Manager Security Post:
- The selection for the post of Manager-Security is on the basis of Short-listing and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview. The centre & address of the venue, time & date for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. The details of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be hosted in our website. Request for change of Centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/add/cancel the date, time, centre, venue of the Group Discussion and / or Interview and to call the candidates for the Group Discussion and / or Interview at any other Centre or hold supplementary selection process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in interview.
- The total marks allotted for interview are 100. Candidates have to secure minimum marks as mentioned below: Unreserved 55 or more SC/ST/OBC 50 or more
- Mere eligibility / admission to the GD / Interview / pass in GD / Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidates’ eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary selection process, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through our website / email in advance.
How to apply for Manager Security Vacancy in Canara Bank :
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any other Bank through NEFT and should have details of payment made.
- Please note that without valid payment details, the application will be summarily rejected. For details of payment, check Point No.7 & 8.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com Careers Recruitment -Know More – and click on the link “Recruitment Project – 1/ 2015 – Manager-Security” and download the application for the post.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in application. Submission of incorrect / false information in the e application will render the candidature invalid. Applications duly completed in all respects should be sent by REGISTERED POST/SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Manager-Security [MMGS-II] in Canara Bank”.C HECK THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SENDING THE APPLICATION BY POST: 1] Self attested Copies of the following documents are to be enclosed to the application; Payment Challan Date of Birth Certificate / SSC / SSLC certificate with DOB Copies of the marksheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/ Intermediate, Graduation & other qualifications etc. Copies of experience certificates Copy of Caste Certificate in prescribed format in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates Discharge Book Any other relevant documents
- Address for sending completed physical applications: The Senior Manager, Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, H R Wing, Head Office, 112, J C Road, Bangalore 560 002 When called for GD and/or Interview, candidates have to submit Originals of the documents verification. Candidates will not be allowed to take up GD and/or Interview without production of the original documents.
- LAST DATE: Last date for receipt of application along with payment challan & other relevant documents including from far flung areas* 10.08.2015 The Bank will not be responsible for any loss of application / documents in transit or for rejection of candidature for non-receipt of application. The application received after last date will not be entertained.
Apply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs