|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Senior Network Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Apple is looking for a Network Engineer to join their Global Network Services (GNS) team. You will work in a dynamic team environment and be responsible for the Regional Infrastructure that includes WAN, WiFi, LAN, Firewalls, MPLS, BGP and OSPF in supporting both our internal and external customers. This person will be developing, implementing, and supporting complex networking solutions to address a variety of business challenges. They will need to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide not only design & engineering support but work closely with peers in Operations and Architecture for implementing new technologies. This person must be a collaborative team player who will work across functional groups, mentor team members, and have a sound business approach for supporting our global footprint. You will need to obsess over the customer experience and drive design and operational excellence in their everyday work. The successful candidate should have extensive experience in engineering and operations in the implementation, and running of global multi-site network environments. Knowledge of WAN, LAN, Internet, remote access, security systems (firewalls and VPN’s), and Avaya voice platform experience is a bonus.
- We’re on the lookout for talented engineers who can adapt new development technologies and use it for practical business solutions.
- If you have good sound knowledge in software designing and development you can raise your hands with our productive and challenging work environment, pool of qualified & professional employees.
- Systems: Juniper, Cisco Systems, Infoblox, SilverPeak, Linux, MacOS Networking: Switches, Routers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS.
- Ability to assist compute services team with network setup and remote support.
- Demonstrates clear ability to self motivate, self driven and be managed remotely.
- Creates and maintains network documentation.
- Maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved equipment and procedures Monitors system performance for performance tuning and provides detailed reports to senior management on the health and status of the data network infrastructure.
B.Tech/M.Tech in related technical field Desired certifications: CCNP / CCIE / JUNOS / JNCIP-M/ JNCIE / CISSP / OSX / UNIX
- MPLS, VoIP, WIFI (WEP, WPA, TKIP), Load balancing.
- Must have very strong experience with complete Cisco network product lines and technologies: IOS, switching and routing, switching (VLAN’s, Rapid Spanning Tree, Ether-Channel).
- Juniper and Netscreen platforms (5200’s, ISG 1000 and 2000, SRX240, SRX550, Juniper MX80, MX240, “J” series routers). Cisco ACS, RSA SecureID and/or Cryptocard VPN.
- 802.11X wireless networking protocols and deployment.
- Must have strong knowledge of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP including Layer 1 through 4 protocol, PPP, HDLC, Ethernet, Fiber Channel, ATM, Frame Relay, L2TP, Microwave, SONET, SDH, DWDM, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, HSRP, TELNET, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL
- Security experience with Juniper and/or Netscreen VPN’s, Cisco FWSM’s, ASA. Must understand and have experience with IPSec, 3DES, AES, IKE setu
- Experience with Unix, HPOV/ITO, network monitoring tools and scripting a plus.
- Advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems.
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
Apply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs