Synopsys Hiring Freshers for Intern (Technical) on Aug 2015 @ Noida
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Intern (Technical)|
|Skills||C#, C , C++,Java|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in quickly bringing the best products to market while reducing costs and schedule risk. For more than 25 years, Synopsys has been at the heart of accelerating electronics innovation with engineers around the world having used Synopsys technology to successfully design and create billions of chips and systems. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has approximately 90 offices located throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia and India
This role requires the incumbent to contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof. This person will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
- Fundamentals of CMOS, Fabrication Methodology.
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies
- Tools: Sign-off quality tools in assigned design phase. Have basic knowledge of design principles and practices.
- Work under supervision.
- Have working knowledge of basic design tools.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work. Be a positive participant and active team member.
- Apply basic problem solving skills. Able to do project status reporting.