Broadcom Hiring for Any Graduate as Engineer on Aug 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Engineer, Staff I- RF/Wireless|
|Skills||C#, C , C++,Java, DBMS|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry’s broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything®.
Job Req ID: 549044
Alternate Location: N/A
Percent of Travel Required: 0% – 25%
Job Function: Engineering
Discipline: ENG-Hardware-RF Wireless
Bench test, debug, andacterization of RF SoC IP including transmitters, receivers, PLL, power amplifiers, ADC/DAC, crystal oscillators, and PMU.
- RF systemacterization measuring EVM, phase noise, sensitivity, and other radio parameters.
- Design of external matching networks to optimize Tx/Rx radio performance.
- Debug of chip level or board level desense and EMI issues.
- Set-up and maintenance of lab test environment.
- Development and execution of scripts, i.e. Python, to automate RF testing patterns and validate IC over PVT.
- Generation of RF design/verification/test report.
- Interface with RF systems and integration teams on RF board layout, test interface methodology and programming sequence, and RF calibration programming.
- Typically requires a minimum of 0-4 years’ experience in RF test development, debug, and reporting.
- Strong RF background and familiarity with RF systems fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of RF test equipment (network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, vector signal analyzer, vector signal generator, etc.).
- Expertise in test and script development (Python, PERL, TCL).
- Working knowledge of LabView test software.
- Expertise in RF PCB board design, debug, and development.
- Lab skills for soldering and PCB chip mounting.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of RF, PLL, and general wireless systems measurements (i.e. IP3, NF, ACPR, phase noise, lock time, etc.).
BE (ECE) required , Mtech Preferred
Broadcom is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs