Intel Hiring as Associate Development Engineer on 06 Aug 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Intel Security|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/BTech , MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Development Engineer|
|Skills||C , C++,Java|
|Last date to apply||05 Aug 2015|
|Event Date||06 Aug 2015|
About Company :
- At Intel Security, we live for the challenge of protecting and liberating our customers by staying ahead of the bad guys in our relentless search for safe. And in a worldcomputing devices are everywhere, delivering on this mission has become imperative. There has never been a better time to be part of Intel Security! We are working on new and exciting products & services that are built on cutting edge technologies. Do you want to work in a fun and challenging area with passionate and creative people dedicated to protecting end-users as they enjoy their digital life? If the answer is yes, then this role is for you!
- We celebrate innovation, with most of the work we do laying a high emphasis on innovating in the space we are in. We are focused on building products in some of the most interesting and challenging areas of the security domain right now and are looking for passionate and talented candidates to help us realize our vision of Secure Computing. Successful candidates will live and breathe software security and will be able to identify software security issues in a broad range of technologies and understand how security issues play into new scenarios.
You will primarily work on Java automation for a commercially successful enterprise level security management product
- 2014/15 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT/EC), MCA
- Good pH score
- Good academic record (70% & above throughout academic career)
- Update your details under PROFILE -> PROFESSIONAL section in eLitmus account.
- Ensure that you upload your UPDATED RESUME while applying for this job (resume should cover projects, technologies and platforms you worked on in college).