|Company Name||Yodlee Infotech Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Skills||Java, Java Script, HTML, XML|
|Last date to apply||05 Aug 2015|
|Event Date||06 Aug 2015|
About Company :
Yodlee started its operations in Redwood Shores, CA in the United States and that remains the company’s headquarters. It also has offices in the United Kingdom and in Bangalore with headcount over 700+ employee worldwide.
Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna “Schwark” Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user.
- The Yodlee Data Engineering team has developed and now supports and maintains over 12,000 Agents.
- An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering informationa Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
- An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include
- Development in Java
- Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
- Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial informationcontent services.
- Exposure to web services and financial exchangesOFX formats
- Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
- Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements
Yodlee has pioneered the account aggregation industry, which is now one of the hottest Internet technologies. It offers software solutions in Personal Finance and Wealth Management. It also offers Risk Management Solutions in financial Services Industry. Yodlee solutions are designed to grow bottom line profitability while making the online channel more essential to consumers. At Yodlee, we believe in a more informed consumer. Access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Yodlee is industry leader in Personal Finance Management (PFM) Implementation, Adoption and Usage. Market leading PFM ranked “BEST in Class” by Javelin Strategy & Research.
Yodlee has 12+years of proven Financial Services innovation & leadership. We author award winning innovative products such as 2010 best of class award, 2009 Finnovate best show award, Red Herring top 100. Yodlee products are used by over 600 leading financial institutions and companies, with more than 37 million consumers. 7 of the top US banks are Yodlee’s customers. As the owner of 45 technology patents, Yodlee’s best-in class solutions remove the frictionfinancial management, delivering a more insightful, interactive, and actionable experience for consumers while delivering revenue, retention, and engagement for financial providers. Yodlee is driving the new era of digital banking – anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Upbeat work culture Never a dull day!
- Flexible working hours
- Workhome option
- Open door culture
- Excellent learning opportunities
No of positions: 75
- 2015 batch BE/BTech/MCA/MTech (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Knowledge of Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, RDBMS concepts, PL/SQL and AJAX will be an added advantage
Apply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs