EATLO TECH SOLUTIONS Off-Campus BE/B.Tech/BBA/MBA as Sourcing Associates on Aug 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Eatlo Tech Solutions Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs.2 LPA to Rs.2.5 LPA|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA|
|Job Role||Sourcing Associates|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Eatlo is creating the most hassle-free food experience ever. It’s how food ordering should have always been. Check out more at eatloapp.com/aboutus and order at eatloapp.com or download the Android app ateatloapp.com/app.
Enterprise Class Software Development, Consulting, Mobile Workforce Enablement, Laboratory Software, Hospital Information System.
- The resource will be a part of the Category team, managing daily operations of procurement, menu planning etc.
- The role will involve hands on involvement in setting up processes from scratch.
- It will also involve data analysis and demand estimation.
- The role will require the candidate to report directly to the Category team manager managing the P&L of the business.
Job Details :
- Salary: Rs.2 LPA to Rs.2.5 LPA
- Probation / Training Period: 2 months Probation/Training would be done on the job
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Desired experience: Freshers
- Bond: No
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Industry: IT
Skills Required :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi and Kannada.
- Good understanding of MS Office and the ability to liaise with different teams.
Interview Process :
- Verbal and Aptitude Assessment
- Final Interview Round