YOUNGMONK TECHNOLOGIES Off-Campus All Graduate as Operations Executives on Aug 2015@ Bangalore
|Company Name||Youngmonk Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Salary||INR 1.8 LPA to 3.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Operations Executives|
|Last Date to apply||August 2015|
About Company :
Founded by a group of IIT grads, they are India’s first online managed platform for pre-owned cars. Or simply put, they make selling your car, or buying a pre-owned car super convenient. They take care of the quality control, pricing, marketing and logistics of the process – making sure that the buyer and seller both have a painless, fair experience.
They are well funded by one of the top tier VCs. They are a small, energetic team looking to add more people like us. If you are looking for a job with lots of responsibility and growth, they will be a great place to work.
- The candidate will be responsible for running key processes for the company.
- Improving the efficiency of the existing processes.
- The candidate will be assigned a key, independent process to run.
- Understanding the key metrics for your process.
- Monitoring the key metrics regularly and take proactive action in case of failure.
- Running the designed process with great attention to detail.
- Suggesting ideas to improve the process.
Job Details :
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Bond: None
- Desired experience: 0 to 3 Years
- Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to 3.5 LPA
- Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
- Course Specialization: All Graduate/B.Tech
- Probation/ Training Period: 3 Months
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA
- Industry: IT
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Structured thinking ability
- Organized and data driven
- Ability to liaise with different teams
Interview Process :
- Written Test
- Face to face interview rounds