Seagate Hiring BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech as Platform Developer on Aug 2015 @ Pune
|Company Name||Seagate Technology|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Platform Developer|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data.
Over the years the amount of information stored has grown from megabytes all the way to geopbytes, confirming the need to successfully store and access huge amounts of data. As demand for storage technology grows the need for greater efficiency and more advanced capabilities continues to evolve.
- The world of information technology is undergoing massive change because of the advent
of the Cloud.
- Seagate Cloud Systems and Solutions is a leading provider of data storage
systems and services: this includes high performance platforms that provide a range of
advanced, scalable data storage solutions for the Cloud, Original Equipment Manufacturer
and High Performance Computing communities.
- The Platform Developer role involves analysing new requirements, developing prototypes,
implementing high quality code, measuring performance and reliability, testing on target
systems, and ultimately integrating functionality into our storage solutions.
- A need to know how things work, a desire to fix them if they don’t and an urge to
- Expect to achieve, or already have, a 2:1 honours degree (or better) in computerscience or engineering
- A passion for ground-breaking IT
- A keen interest in technology generally; a hunger to develop your knowledge of
storage technology such that you fully understand our existing products and
contribute to innovation in our new products
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills with a willingness to take ownership of difficult
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Willing to travel overseas
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs