|Company Name||Intel Security|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Skills||SQL and Databases|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
- Technology has the power to enrich the life of everyone. To transform how we live and work. But as technology becomes more deeply integrated into life, security must be more deeply integrated into technology.
- By combining the security expertise of McAfee with the innovation, performance, and trust of Intel, this vision is becoming a reality.
- Security that’s built-in by design, seamlessly integrated into every device at every layer of the compute stack. Protecting valuable intellectual property, data, devices, and identities. So in everyday and business life, people can feel secure in the digital world.
- It’s why we’re taking a “security connected” approach. Across every architecture of every platform from chip to cloud — smartphones and tablets to PCs, servers, and beyond. We’re moving security from discrete solutions to an integrated approach as pervasive as computing itself.
- As a first step, we are making mobile security free across devices and platforms around the globe. It’s the beginning of a journey that’s full of possibilities.
Software Quality Engineer – 769712
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished material or product.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment, conducts quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to quality control.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Exposure on Windows/Linux environment.
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies and execute test scenarios accurately.
Should be able to create accurate bug reports and have proficiency with a defect management tool.
- Exposure to Security and virtualization technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus.