|Company Name||HITACHI INDIA PVT. LTD|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||1.2 – 2.4 LPA|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech|
|Job Role||Junior Research Engineers|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Hitachi India Pvt. Ltd. (HIL) markets and sells a wide range of products ranging from Power and Industrial Systems, Industrial Components & Equipment, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment to International Procurement of software, materials and components. Some of Hitachi India’s product range includes Semiconductors and Display Components. Hitachi also supports the sale of Projectors, and Interactive White Boards (StarBoard).
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop highly reliable and efficient IT platform mainly in Java using OSS libraries.
Write specification documents of the developed platform.
Write technical / research reports and patents related to the techniques.
Write academic papers and give presentations in international conferences.Discuss with researchers in overseas labs and relevant business divisions
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent faculties
- Excellent programming skills in JAVA.
- Deep knowledge in computer science: fundamental algorithms, major programming tools.
- ME / M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good programming skills in script languages, such as Python, Ruby, Scala, etc.
- Good knowledge in machine learning algorithms and the tools, such as Mahout, Weka, etc.
- Award winners or participants of international programming contests such as ACM ICPC, ICFP and TopCoders.
- Publications accepted to conferences or journals.
Job Details :
- Primary Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
- Global Region: APAC
- Organization: HITACHI INDIA PVT. LTD.
- Virtual Office: Not Available
- Work Location Address: Bangalore
- Job Type: New Graduate