|Company Name||BlueWhale Solutions|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||1.0Lac – 3.5 Lac|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech,etc..|
|Job Type||Direct walk-in|
|walk-in Date||10 to 14 Aug 2015|
|walk-in Time||9.00 AM|
About Company :
- Blue Whale Solutions formally known as Open wire Solutions Inc. We are a Software technology Outsourcing consulting company formed in 2009 and its group founded in 1981, which provides software, Construction, and manufacturing services across the globe from textiles to top car manufacturing firms in India and US.
- We have been associated with top fortunes companies like Intel, Boeing, Ford, Hyundai, Sumi Mother son, Foxconn, Honda Jets USA, Cavin kare, Wells Forgo, CarMax US, Fannie mae, Penn national insurance, Tommy Hilfiger, Levis Clothing Limited US and India. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. We have a strong development team of 1100+ Employees in India, US and Europe. 90% of our workforce is based in East Asia.
Software Engineers – Freshers – Trainee Engineers – Senior Consultants – SME – BA – Hiring 0-0 Years. .NET, PHP, JAVA, iOS, Android.
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria
BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, ME, MCA, M.Sc IT, B.Sc, BCA, MBA or Any Degree
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Software Engineer Job Purpose :
Develops information systems by designing, programming and installing software solutions.
Software Engineer Job Duties :
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements
Walk-In Venue :
Offshore Delivery Unit India:
No 9/3 Muthial Reddy Street,
Chennai – 600016
Landmark: Near Saint Thomas mount Railway station an Near NTL call Taxi Call center Head Office.
Contact Person : Aparna (HR)
Contact Number (Call us Between 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM) : +91-44-42124760