SAP Hiring Fresher as Software Engineer BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA on Aug 2015 @ Delhi
|Company Name||SAP Private imited|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Qualification||B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||August 2015|
About Company :
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies ofsizes and industries innovate through simplification.the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Software Engineer- (Suite Engineering IMS HCM)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP IMS HCM is a global organization dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to meet our customers unique business process needs in the area of varied products of Human Capital Management rangingEmployee Self Services (ESS), e-Recruitment (eRec), Learning Solutions(LSO), Benefits, Time Management areasLeave Request, Time Recording, Processes & Forms (Hiring, Translfer, Termination) and so on.
With development and support centers across SAP Locations, we are able to leverage a global model that utilizes the specific strengths of each location.
HCM is focussing on providing mantaiance and support to the HCM install base customers. We also focus on the product enhancement , roadmap value addtion and working closely with solution management, product management and customer to help in redefining the future of HCM.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Make existing HCM solution implementations a Success with SAP Customers Worldwide
Support HCM customers on new releases and existing releases
- Maintenance and Message solving: Analysis of customer and internal messages. Differentiate between customizing errors, program errors, development requests and consultancy.
- Contribute to de-escalation of escalated customer messages and customers. Improve product quality and participate in development activities as part of product maintenance (e.g. quality improvement projects and program corrections).
- Be able to handle difficult customers and communicate effectively the action plan and next steps for the solution independently.
- Be conversant with the message solving and maintenance processes.
- Co-operate closely with development as well as other support organizations for subsequent corrections and developments (e.g. Up/Down porting of notes, increasing the solution share of Primary Support, etc.). Willingness to provide on call duties.
- Product Ownership: Take on responsibility for the product (design, coding, documentation, etc.). Stabilize and improve the product based on customer inputs (topic/sub-topic). Maintain notes and knowledge base. Handover execution.
- Mentor role: Take responsibility for mentoring new employees. Help, organize and motivate other colleagues.
- Ensure that the new employees are well trained on the IMS procedures and processes (Quality aspects/HR policies/Admin, etc.)Review the work done by the team members and suggest improvements, if any.
- Should be able to work in highly motivated team environment
- Take complete ownership of Product and has potential to address customer issues and queries
- Be able to provide expert guidance on customer enhancements.
- Be able to support and drive customer connection program (whereby we enhance product with standard developments and enhancements).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIESWORK EXPERIENCE
B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech. With 65% and above
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Sound Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Good hands on experience with SAP technologiesABAP, WebDynpro for ABAP, ABAP OO
- Sound Analytical and problem solving skills
- Very Good Communications skills
- Ability to handle customer expectations & escalations
- Prior Knowledge of HCM is an added advantage
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs