|Company Name||Intel Security (previously McAfee)|
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Last Date to apply||18 Aug 2015|
|Event date||19 Aug 2015|
About Company :
At Intel Security, we live for the challenge of protecting and liberating our customers by staying ahead of the bad guys in our relentless search for safe. And in a worldcomputing devices are everywhere, delivering on this mission has become imperative. There has never been a better time to be part of Intel Security! We are working on new and exciting products & services that are built on cutting edge technologies. Do you want to work in a fun and challenging area with passionate and creative people dedicated to protecting end-users as they enjoy their digital life? If the answer is yes, then this role is for you!
We celebrate innovation, with most of the work we do laying a high emphasis on innovating in the space we are in. We are focused on building products in some of the most interesting and challenging areas of the security domain right now and are looking for passionate and talented candidates to help us realize our vision of Secure Computing. Successful candidates will live and breathe software security and will be able to identify software security issues in a broad range of technologies and understand how security issues play into new scenarios.
- You will be part of a QA team responsible for the quality of the ongoing releases.
- You will be responsible to deliver high quality output to assigned tasks.
- Work with team members on matters related to your technical and system specialties.
- You will collaborate with other team member on best practices.
- 2015 batch BE/BTech CS/IT/IS/EC
- Good pH score
- Good academic record (70% & above throughout academic career)
- Participate in code reviews and provide and accept reviews
- Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills
- Agile model (project management) understanding & experience
- Review business requirements, technical specifications, and design documents, and provide feedback.
- Develop application/tools that will help in testing of the project.
- Adhere toquality standardsQA perspective.
- In depth understanding of the Project Life Cycle.
- Ability to review technical documentation during inspections.
- In depth knowledge of overall product.
- Is able to understand impact of code changes- both programmable and logical changes.
- Ability to understand multiple products at a high level and the synergy in technology across products
- Sound academic knowledge on Windows Internals and networks
- Sound academic knowledge on C/C++/Python/SQL is a plus
Update your details under PROFILE -> PROFESSIONAL section in eLitmus account.
Ensure that you upload your UPDATED RESUME while applying for this job (resume should cover projects, technologies and platforms you worked on in college).