|Company Name||UnitedHealth Group|
|Qualification||BE / BTech|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Last Date to apply||August 2015|
About Company :
- UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
- We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
Positions in this function work in the analysis phase of the system development cycle specific to applying product updates, maintaining local system configuration to test, validate and remediate any issues pre and post release.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements for the Hosted Solution
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines:
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistanceothers
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate job status information toteam members
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between departments
- Maintain job tracking and time keeping database
- The ability to work in a matrix environment across cross functional teams
- Running and updating installer.
- Working with .btr & .dat file.
- Raising helpdesk Ticket.
- Maintaining Admin access of Website.
- Dot.net or C language.
- Knowledge on SQL
- Designing & maintaining SQL Databases.
- Knowledge about Data warehouse concepts.
- Experience with Production support would be desirable
OptumInsight is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
Graduate:- B.Tech B.E Any computer Degree
Good communication skills
Shift timings:- 2:30pm – 12:00am
Apply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs