|Company Name||McKinsey & Company|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Application Jr. Support Specialist (Intern)|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
McKinsey & Company (McKinsey) www.mckinsey.com is hiring freshers intern for the post of Application Jr. Support Specialist at the work location as Gurgaon. Candidates must possess Degree in Computer Science or any Engineering degree. McKinsey & Company (McKinsey) is a global management consulting firm that advises the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions. McKinsey has more than 100 offices in over 60 countries and serves eight out of the ten of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Companies.
Eligiblity Criteria :
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications or Engineering (B.E./B.Tech)
- 0-1 years business experience in an IT Support function with a multinational and/or IT-enabled services organization
- Strong command of English.
- Fluency in German/Portuguese/Japanese/Mandarin (or any other foreign languages) will be helpful.
- Strong knowledge in VBA
- Excellent knowledge in MS Access and Excel (including functions, pivot tables, data import)
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Distinct quality mindset and service attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Strong team spirit with the ability to work both independently and in virtual team settings
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building