|Company Name||PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineers|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
PwC is one of the world’s largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 161,000 PwC people in 154 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them. At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.
Job Details :
- Batch: 2015
- Target Audience: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 – 1 years
- Salary: 3.5 LPA
- Industry: IT
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech 2015 Batch.
- Good communication skills, Fluency in English.
- We need immediate joiners only.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Fresh Gradutes will be working with the Advisory team (http://www.pwc.com/g…ces/index.jhtml)
- Over the 1st yeas graduates would be groomed to be PwC Professionals ()
- Graduates will be trained across technology / functional skills to address needs of Global Clients
- On gaining expertise candidates have option to grow as technology experts or functional experts
- Become brand ambassoders of the rich legacy that began in 1849 (http://www.pwc.com/u…e-history.jhtml)