|Company Name||IBM INDIA|
|Qualification||BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineers|
|Skills||software and soft skills.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
- This entry-level role is for a graduate with a university level education, who is hired for GBS GD (Global Business Solution Global Delivery). It is a challenging and an enriching platform for graduates/ post-graduates to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, make a difference. The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies. We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Effective communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must. Graduates and Post graduates from all technical streams are eligible (please vide the list below). As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent.
Job Details :
- Job ID: GBS-0780900
- Job type: Full-time Regular
- Work country: India
- Work city: – Any
- Position type: Entry Level
- Travel: No travel
- Job area: Software Development
- Business group: Global Business Services
- Job category: IT Specialist
- Business unit: GD
- Job role: Application Developer
- Job role skillset: General
- Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only: No
Professional knowledge related to incumbents position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
Impact On Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA, Dual Degree (BE/BTech + ME/ MTech : 5 year course)
(This is an entry level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment)
Branches Considered :
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation; Computer Science; Electrical and Electronics; Electronics and Communication; Electronics and Instrumentation; Information Science; Information Technology; Instrumentation and Control; Instrumentation; Software Engineering; Telecommunication Engineering; Aerospace; Automobile Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Civil; Industrial Engineering; Industrial Production Engineering; Manufacturing; Mechanical and Automation; Mechanical; Mechatronics; Nano Technology.
Branches not Considered :
Architecture and Interior Design; Avionics; Bio-Informatics; Bio-Technology; Bio Medical; Ceramics and Cement; Earth Science Engineering; Environmental; Food Technology; Genetic Engineering; Medical Electronics; Polymer Science and Technology; Metallurgy; Mining; Nuclear Science; Silk Technology; Solar and Alternate Energy; Textile Technology; Leather Technology; Fashion Technology; Pharmaceutical.
Apply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs