|Company Name||iNautix Technologies|
|Job Role||Applications Developer Trainee|
|Last date to apply||25 Aug 2015|
About Company :
iNautix Technologies India Private Limited is a group company of Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider. We provide technology development, business & technology operations and remote infrastructure management services for BNY Mellon and its subsidiaries iNautix also develops and delivers comprehensive technology solutions and software development products for customers of BNY Mellon.
- Participates in Application Development/IT training program to become familiar with platforms, tools, and technologies. Successful completion culminates with reclassification into the Developer role.
- Participates in closely supervised training program consisting of a variety of in-house courses with the focus on becoming familiar with the platforms, tools and technologies that play a major role in the success of IT
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech(CSE/ECE/EEE/MECH/CIVIL/AERONAUTICAL)/B.Tech (IT)(2015 Pass Outs) from a recognized University or Institution.
- 60% aggregate in both 10th, 12th &70% in UG
- No Standing Arrears
selection process :
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview and HR Interview
Note : Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link before 25 August 2015 and attend the Offcampus drive in following venue location on 1st Week Of September 2015
Date: 1st Week Of September 2015
KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Department of Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.