Xerox Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer on Aug 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Xerox India Limited|
|Salary||Best in the Industry|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||31 Aug 2015|
About Company :
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries.
Xerox is hiring for the post of Syst Dev Associate which is a job role of Software Engineering at Bangalore location. The apply link will be expired on 1 Sep 2015. If you meet the skills required in the eligibility criteria given in the post , then you can apply for the position regardless of your degree.
Eligibility Criteria :
If you meet the below requirements then you can apply for the position :
- May perform one or more of the following: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality#CD# develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
All other duties as assigned.