AGICENT TECHNOLOGIES Off-Campus Software Engineers on Aug 2015 @ NCR
|Company Name||Agicent Technologies Pvt. Ltd..|
|Company Website||www.agicent.com· ·|
|Salary||INR 1.5 LPA to 2.4 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Agicent Technologies is a globally serving App development company, primarily catering to technology start-ups and growing App publishers, but also working with enterprise cutting across industry verticals and on variety of technologies. Agicent is headquartered in Noida, India, with a sales and delivery office at NJ, USA.
Getting hands on latest mobile or web technologies.
- Participation in requirement analysis, feasibility study.
- Programming, Coding, and bug fixing.
- Performance optimization.
- Troubleshooting and issue handling.
- Doing Build and release process.
Job Details :
- Job Location: Noida
- Bond: None
- Desired experience: Fresher
- Salary : Stipend INR 7500 per month for 6 months , Salary INR 1.5 LPA to 2.4 LPA after 6 months (Performance based)
- Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
- Course Specialization: MCA Regular or MCA IGNOU (NO B.Tech or BE)
- Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Skills Required :
- Basic programming skills,
- Logical skills,
- Strong OOPS concept,
- Programming experience on any technology will work though anyone knowing Objective C, iOS, Android, PHP, Java, .C/ C+, .NET already is preferred.
- Any knowledge on multithreading, socket programming concepts will be preferred also.
Interview Process :
- Aptitude Test -Objective
- Technical Test-Programming
- Technical Round of Interview
- HR Round/Final