|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
- This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a team of innovative engineers who make award-winning Test & Measurement solutions that enable our customers to push the bounds of technology.
- Our product development offers the challenge of real time data acquisition systems and modern processing and display systems.
- As a Software Test Engineer, you will be working in an agile team of highly motivated software engineers designing the next generation of instruments.
- Much of the work will be in our sophisticated data analysis subsystem.
- In essence, we are looking for talent who can join hands with a strong team in India
- Plans, creates, maintains and executes detailed test plans and scripts for verification of software functionality and performance.
- Reads, understands and correctly interprets business and technical requirements and develops scripts to test those requirements. Suggests changes to ensure accuracy of documented requirements.
- Writes clear, concise test cases for each requirement to fulfill stated business needs.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the functionality of new PC, test instrument and analysis applications.
- Generates and maintains test data and the test environment.
- Document, Develop, execute and maintains automated tests and test scripts.
- Having experience in C# .Net programming language.
- Experience in automated test environment for UI and non-UI (Programmable) testing for the full test coverage.
- Follow test processes and procedures and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Reviews technical documentation, such as user manuals and tests incorporated procedures.
- Performs investigative testing on field issues as required.
- Promotes team growth and development. Helps build a positive, productive work team.
- Ability to learn processes and applications quickly.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- B.E. Degree Electronics & Communication or Computer Science from a reputed institute is a must with software testing experience of 0-2 years.
- Neat verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in Software(SW) testing.
- Joining hands with the existing team for higher performance and team work.
- Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.