Unilever Hiring Freshers as Associate on 02 Sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate [ Information Associate ]|
|Last date to apply||02 Sep 2015|
About Company :
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- First Level Support (Query Handling)
- Handle simple queriesthe users by meeting the Time and Accuracy targets as per the SLAs
- Understand and analyse the issue raised by the users. Interact with users to get the required clarity wherever required. Provide resolution or else coordinate with other teams or team member s to get the resolution.
- Understand the expectationthe business users on the level of Service (Service Level Agreement).
- Access Management
- Perform the regular operations as per the business rules and Time/Quality targets of the SLAs (Validate and grant access to the business users)
- Ensuring SOX compliance of the process wherever required
- Data Quality Assurance
- Perform regular operations of Data Quality Checks and root cause analysis of mismatches by meeting the Time and Quality targets of the SLAs
Educational Qualification :
- B.Com/BBM preferably with MBA in Finance
- Exposure to handling user querie
- SAP exposure as business / system user
Key Skills :
- Customer oriented mind-set
- Ability to understand and analyse the issues raised by the users
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to ensure early resolution of issues
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build effective relationships across different language/cultural and organisational styles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Word, Access and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Relevant Experience
Online Assessment :
As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered for the position. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please note that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs