KPIT Technologies Off campus Drive SAP Technical Support Trainee on 26 Aug 2015 @ Pune
|Company Name||KPIT Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||SAP Technical Support Trainee|
|Job Type||Online + Offcampus|
|walk-in Date||26 Aug 2015|
|walk-in Time||3 P.M|
About Company :
At KPIT, our mission and purpose is clear. We envision a cleaner, greener, intelligent world, a world that is self-sufficient, sustainable and efficient. We provide technologies that help our customers succeed in the marketplace, such that the products our customers produce are of high quality, less costly, use less energy or fewer materials and improve the state of the industries we serve.We strive to improve the world through the work we do, in partnership with the customers we serve and the suppliers with whom we collaborate. It is our mission to provide Technologies for a Better World.
- Working as frontline technical resource for SAP
- Resolving issues on behalf of SAP for its customers located across the world.
- Interacting with DBAs, Data Managers, and Administrators located worldwide (with experienced professionals in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence technologies)
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot issues on different Operating system and Databases.
- Willing to work in 24X7 environment
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech(comp/IT/EnTC/Electronics) / MCA / MCS / BCS / BCA from a recognized University or Institution.
- 2015, 14 and 13 Pass outs can apply.
- Criteria of 55% throughout 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge – either on Database concepts / Networking concepts/ Operating System
- Good analytical skills
Selection process :
- Written test; multiple choice on technical and English
- Communication round
- Technical round
- Operations/ HR round
Date: 26 August 2015 Time: 3 P.M
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Plot No.B, Sector No. 110,
Gate No.1, Laxminagar,