|Company Name||IBM INDIA|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Technical Operations Analyst|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date to apply||within 15 Days|
About Company :
RapidValue is a leading provider of mobility solutions to enterprises worldwide. Armed with a team of 200+ experts in mobility consulting and application development, along with experience delivering over 200+ projects in mobility, we offer a range of services in mobility across industry verticals. RapidValue delivers its services to the world’s top brands and fortune 1000 companies and has offices located in the United States and India.
- Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
- It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts.
- This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future Automation
- Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members.
- They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams
- Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance
Job Details :
- Job ID : GTS-0776124
- Job Type : Full-Time Regular
- Work Country : India
- Position Type : Entry Level
- Work City : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Pune
- Travel : No Travel
- Job Area : Operations (All Other)
- Business Group : Global Technology Services
- Job Category : Technical Services
- Business Unit : NextGenDelivery
- Job Role : Technical Operations Analyst
Role and Responsibilities :
- The role provides opportunity for you to be part of the global support to IBM clients.
Location of Joining :
- Bangalore, National Capital Region (NCR), Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune.
- Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English: Fluent