HONEYWELL Hiring Openings for Engineers on Aug 2015 @ All India
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Role||Openings for Engineers|
|Skills||C and C++.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date to apply||Within 15 Days|
About Company :
- Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges.
- Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) is an integral technology development and engineering arm of Honeywell, providing technology, product and business solutions meeting global standards in quality, innovation and lifetime performance. HTS has centers in India, China and Czech Republic and works on almost all Honeywell products right from conception to technology development and insertion, design, engineering, and delivery
Aerospace: HTS develops and supports safety critical aerospace systems such as flight management systems, flight panel displays, environment control systems, and engine control systems for Commercial and Regional Transportation, Business and General Aviation, Space, and Defense. is a leading provider of mobility solutions to enterprises worldwide. Armed with a team of 200+ experts in mobility consulting and application development, along with experience delivering over 200+ projects in mobility, we offer a range of services in mobility across industry verticals. RapidValue delivers its services to the world’s top brands and fortune 1000 companies and has offices located in the United States and India.
- The primary responsibility is to provide a Software Test solution for the Automated of Avionics products.
- The job includes understanding of Test Requirements, developing algorithms, flowchart, coding on standard NI platform framework.
- Also Testing of the designed Test Equipments by executing the Test cases, documenting the Test design, validation steps and Test Results.
Qualification : BE/ME (CS, ECE, EEE, EnI, Power Electronics)
- Knowledge of understanding Schematics and able to interpret Signals
- Break down complex problems into workable technology solutions.
- Should have excellent Logical and Analytical problem solving approach.
- Familiarity with C and C++.
- Familiar with Communication protocols is added advantage
- Must have excellent communications, organizational skills, presentation skills and be a team player.
- Job: Engineering
- Primary Location: India
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Shift: Day Job
- Travel: No
- Relocation Available: No
- SBG: CORP
- University Relations Requisition: Yes