|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills||Java, JavaEE, GWT, AJAX,etc..|
|Last date to apply||Within 15 Days|
About Company :
As the leading global provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) services to operators worldwide, BroadSoft helps deliver applications Enterprise customers demand.BroadSoft simplifies the way organizations communicate and collaborate. Our unique and flexible UC-One app is a complete solution that delivers all the Unified Communication and Collaboration features companies want to boost satisfaction and worker productivity, and reduce costs.
- The Software Engineer – Client Applications is expected to analyze requirements from product management, create a functional specification based on the requirements, and provide a code implementation which meets all of the requirements and matches the functional specification
- The complexity of assignments may vary but most assignments for a Software Engineer – Client Applications are fairly complex technical problems
- The Software Engineer – Client Applications is expected to resolve these complex problems in a timely fashion working with their manager and team members to ensure the chosen solution solves the problem with high-quality.
- The Software Engineer – Client Applications is expected to make technical decisions on the implementation details of assigned tasks. This includes key reviewing peer development in addition to making core decisions on the design and development of assigned tasks.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate should have Knowledge of SIP and VOIP related technologies is an asset
- Candidate should possess Willingness and ability to stay flexible regarding assignments
- Candidate should possess Quick learner, with a willingness to dive in and learn everything required to be successful on the job
- Candidate should possess Excellent written and documentation skills
- Candidate with Exposure to some of the following tools and technologies preferred:Eclipse, Java, JavaEE, GWT, AJAX, Javacript, HTML, Swing, XML, Candle/WiX, Java Applets, Ant, SVN, Perl, Unix.