|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||C, C++, Java, Core Java , Python, Shell Scripting,|
|Last date to apply||Aug 2015|
About Company :
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths. We have the people, the plan, and the foundation in place to help us succeed on the next phase of the journey.”
- Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Hands-on and networking experience on one of the following platforms or OS – Redhat, Ubuntu,
- Experience with server configuration and setup of server tools. Storage domain Experience in Block and Object storage module
- Programming experience in any of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Core Java , Python, Shell Scripting,
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language